November 15, 2005

Other future projects...

Today I picked up an Atari Flashback 2 unit that is basically an Atari 2600 with 40 games built in and comes with 2 standard controllers. On Hack-a-day, they had a post about adding a cart slot to play games that aren't included :-) The parts are ordered and should be here for a future post. I just gotta brush up my soldering skills. I figure that the CVS Disposable camcorder cable should prove a tiny bit o practice. Those parts should be here before Thanksgiving. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, CVS is selling a "disposable" digital camcorder that holds 30 mins of audio and video that you're supposed to take back to them and pay for it to be put onto DVD. Well you can make your own cable for it and get software so you can keep it forever and have your own digital video cam. So that's what I'm doing, now I just have to find a CVS that sells them :-( Anyone in Western PA know where I can snag one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home